It’s almost time for Super bowl! Are you hosting a party? Or even attending one and need a dish to bring? Try out this new combo of everyone’s favorite dip and pizza. (you don't need us to tell you this is going to be delicious)
Spinach & Artichoke Dip Pizza
• 1 pound pizza dough
• 4 ounces 1/3 less fat cream cheese, room temperature
• 1/4 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
• 4 ounces defrosted frozen spinach, liquid squeezed out
• 2/3 cup defrosted frozen artichokes, chopped
• 6 ounces part skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
• 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
• Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes and black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Spray a baking sheet or pizza stone with cooking spray or olive oil.
3. In a large bowl combine the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, garlic powder, salt, pepper and crushed red pepper flakes stirring until smooth.
4. Add in the spinach, artichokes and 1/4 cup of the shredded mozzarella, stir to combine.
5. Stretch or roll the pizza dough into a circle on the prepared baking sheet or stone.
6. Spread the spinach and artichoke dip over the top of the pizza dough.
7. Sprinkle the remaining shredded mozzarella evenly over the top of the pizza.
8. Bake on the middle rack of the oven for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is golden and bubbly.