The 2017 Grammy Awards red carpet did not disappoint! See the stars with the most gorgeous looks of the night, and the not so gorgeous.
- Demi Lovato looking like a beautiful bronzed goddess in Julien MacDonald.
- Jennifer Lopez in Ralph and Russo. The neckline, the glam, the color of the gown, all perfection. Does she age?! Sheesh!
- Chrissy Teigen in Roberto Cavalli. She debuted a new short hairdo that we love also! This dress was made for her, and she always looks so comfortable and confident!
- Rihanna in Armani Privé. I truly think she can never not look amazing, whether she is walking down a street, on a beach, or on the red carpet. She always looks effortlessly chic. Her flask also, was on our best dressed list, lol!
- Halsey in Christian Wijnants. I liked her TLC inspiration but I wish she would’ve maybe dressed up a tad more, and had a steamer.
- Taraji P. Henson in Marc Jacobs. She could’ve done so much better.
- Cee Lo in who knows and no explanation needed, what was that?!
- Katy Perry in Tom Ford. The dress didn’t do anything for her, the color was bad on her, I expected more from you, Katy!
- Andra Day in a custom orange floral dress was a little too much, what do you think?
Share your thoughts on if you agree or disagree with any of our picks!