Grammy's 2017 Best & Worst Dressed
Posted on February 13 2017
The 2017 Grammy Awards red carpet did not disappoint! See the stars with the most gorgeous looks of the night, and the not so gorgeous.
- Demi Lovato looking like a beautiful bronzed goddess in Julien MacDonald.
- Jennifer Lopez in Ralph and Russo. The neckline, the glam, the color of the gown, all perfection. Does she age?! Sheesh!
- Chrissy Teigen in Roberto Cavalli. She debuted a new short hairdo that we love also! This dress was made for her, and she always looks so comfortable and confident!
- Rihanna in Armani Privé. I truly think she can never not look amazing, whether she is walking down a street, on a beach, or on the red carpet. She always looks effortlessly chic. Her flask also, was on our best dressed list, lol!
- Halsey in Christian Wijnants. I liked her TLC inspiration but I wish she would’ve maybe dressed up a tad more, and had a steamer.
- Taraji P. Henson in Marc Jacobs. She could’ve done so much better.
- Cee Lo in who knows and no explanation needed, what was that?!
- Katy Perry in Tom Ford. The dress didn’t do anything for her, the color was bad on her, I expected more from you, Katy!
- Andra Day in a custom orange floral dress was a little too much, what do you think?
Share your thoughts on if you agree or disagree with any of our picks!