Superbowl Sunday is right around the corner! When you think of football Sundays, you can only think of one thing: buffalo chicken! If you are looking to put a healthier twist on this game day favorite, try this easy and delicious recipe!
- 4 ounces of reduced fat (or fat free) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (trust us!)
- 1 cup shredded park-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Franks hot sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3 cups of shredded cooked chicken (we suggest boiling your chicken, it makes the shredding process way easier)
In a large bowl, thoroughly mix all of your tasty ingredients together. Place your mixture into a greased baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the cheese is melted and edges are browned. Sprinkle any spare blue cheese crumbles on top to garnish, and serve immediately.
Serve with crunchy, cold celery and carrot sticks to keep it light or of course everyone's favorite, tortilla chips or pretzel thins! We hope you try this recipe Superbowl Sunday! If you do, snap a pic and tag us!