Did you find yourself in a tangle of ribbon while wrapping gifts this holiday season?
Tired of struggling with knots and the same old stick-on bows? We have the best
DIY for you! These simple gift bows will be the hit of the holidays next year.
All you need is a piece of construction paper, some scissors and a little bit of glue.
Here's what you do:
*disclaimer - the pictures were taken & bow was made by a real human, aka me, handmade with love! :) lol
1. Print out the template. (Click HERE for PDF.)
2. Cut out pattern on black lines.
3. Take the largest piece from the template, place dab of glue in center
and fold in the edges to center and affix with glue.
4. Attach the middle piece on the back with glue. Wrap the rectangle piece
into a loop and glue around the top piece and middle piece. (no picture, but this step is the easiest!)
5. Voila! You have an adorable Bow! I made two because they are just that cute!