How To Captivate Your Own Style
Posted on November 07 2013
Imagine a world where everyone wore the same clothes. Where everyone liked the same things and had the same style. That would be a very boring world, that's for sure. But the truth is style is personal. There are no rules, there are no seasons, there are no fashion experts. Style comes from within, from knowing who you are and who you want to be. This all sounds great but finding your personal style can be a discouraging proposal.
Here are a few tips to help captivate your own personal style
- *Know who you are: Consider the person you want to render to the world! Take into consideration your age, your occupation and your lifestyle.
- *Look for inspiration: You don't need to follow every new trend to be fashionable. Find the ones that work with your style and for your personality and work with those.
- *Accentuate your assets: Always find a way to flaunt your assets and disguise your flaws. No matter how much style you have, if you're not dressing your body correctly for your shape, all your hard work and creativity will be lost.
- *Stay in your comfort zone: Wear what makes you comfortable. You want to be able to eave the house confident and ready to take on the world!
- *Go with your gut: Buying an outfit that you hate just because it is trendy is never a good idea. But you must also be open to try new and different things
All of our Ooh La La girls have their own style, now what's yours?!
Visit our facebook, twitter, instag
with the latest fashion, fun, events & more!