Fabulous Fall Cocktail Recipes
Posted on November 04 2013
- 1 ounce apple vodka
- 1/2 ounce Macallan Amber (Scotch-based maple-flavored liqueur)
- 1/2 ounce Calvados
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 ounces chilled apple lambic
- 1 thin green apple slice
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add the vodka, Macallan Amber, Calvados and lime juice; shake well.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass, stir in the lambic and garnish with the apple slice.
- 1 orange wedge
- 13 cranberries
- Three 1-inch pieces crystallized ginger (2 minced and 1 whole for garnish)
- 2 ounces Aperol
- 1 ounce Lillet Blanc
- 4 ounces hard cider
- 4 dashes of Peychaud's cranberry bitters
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the orange wedge with 10 of the cranberries and the minced ginger.
- Add the Aperol, Lillet Blanc, bitters and ice. Shake well.
- Double-strain the drink into an ice-filled Collins glass and top off with the hard cider.
- Garnish with the 3 remaining cranberries and the slice of ginger skewered on a toothpick.
- 2 teaspoons whole cloves
- 1/2 of a vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 1 64-ounce bottle apple-cranberry juice
- 4 medium purple and/or green plums, pitted and sliced
- 1 750-milliliter bottle Gewurztraminer, or other fruity white wine
- Ice cubes
- Place cloves and vanilla bean in center of a double-thick 6-inch square of 100 percent cotton cheesecloth.
- Bring corners of cloth together; tie closed with clean string.
- Pour apple-cranberry juice into a large container or pitcher.
- Add plums and spice bag.
- Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours.
- Remove and discard cheesecloth bag.
- Stir in Gewurztraminer.
- Serve beverage and plum slices over ice (or omit the ice and heat the juice mixture and wine in a 4-quart Dutch oven until hot. Serve in heatproof mugs.)
- Makes 10 to 12 servings.
- 3/4 ounce Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum
- 1/2 ounce ginger brandy
- 4 ounces eggnog
- Add Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum, ginger brandy and eggnog in blender.
- Blend to desired consistency and pour into glass.
- Garnish with ginger snap for dunking if desired.
Hot Apple Pie Cocktail
- 2 oz Tuaca
- hot apple cider
- Whipped cream
- Cinnamon stick for garnish
Pour the Tuaca in an Irish coffee glass.
Fill with hot apple cider.
Top with whipped cream.
Garnish with a cinnamon stick.