A few tips to put your best self forward!
- Stand at an angle: Shift your body so your hips are at a 45-degree angle to the camera. This will slim you out and flatter your figure.
- Know the lighting: Bright, artificial lighting from above will cast unflattering shadows on your face. Look for diffused softer light when being photographed.
- Know your angles: Make sure your photographer is always standing at eye level or even a little above you. A picture taken from below is less flattering and will leave you looking heavier.
- Placement: Placing your hands on your waist (the skinniest part of your torso) will give you better posture and will also accentuate the small part.
- Slimmer limbs: Place your hands on your waist instead of leaving them by your wide it will give your arms a thinner look.
- Put your best face forward: By keeping your chin up and your neck slightly extended it will give you the most flattering angle.
- CONFIDENCE: Let your confidence show through in every picture it will make a world of difference. And if you are still working on self confidence then fake it till you make it because nothing looks better then a confident girl!!
Here are a few poses from our Ooh La La Models!
with the latest fashion, fun, events & more!