In the Know with Natalie!
Posted on December 04 2015
The first week of December has brought some exciting news, and some not so exciting news. Check out some of the latest headlines from our fave celebs that caught our attention, brought to you by yours truly! :)
1. Heartbreaker Hadid! Gigi Hadid and Joe Jonas split in early November after five months of dating. She quickly rebounded with former One Direction star, Zayn Malik after the American Music Awards on November 22nd. Since then Gigi and Zayn have been spotted more frequently out and about, confirming their budding romance on social media, leaving poor Joe no choice but to unfollow them (yikes!). Apparently, Joe is upset to see his ex-girlfriend already openly dating another man because he still has feelings for her. Aww. Hopefully this love triangle works out for all!
2. Speaking of Gigi...her mother Yolanda Foster, who stars on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, confirmed this week that her and her husband of four years, David Foster, are getting a divorce. Apparently they have also confirmed there are no bad feelings, they still love each other but have just grown apart. Sad to breakup right before the holidays!
3. Congratulations to Kanye West! The rapper was awarded Shoe of the Year for his Adidas Yeezy Boost 350s at Footwear News’ 29th Annual Achievement Awards on Wednesday night in New York City. And everyone thought he wouldn't make it after he got dropped by Nike. "Who is going to stop him now"? ;) lol!
4. INSTAFAMOUS! Kendall Jenner and Taylor Swift dominate the most popular Instagram photos of 2015. Kendall's picture is very angelic and even though I am a dog person, Taylor's cat selfie is cute!
5. New babe in town! A Huge congratulations goes out to Sandra Bullock, who is now a mom of two! The beautiful actress adopted a three-year-old daughter, Laila, from Louisiana. This is Sandra's second child, she adopted her five-year-old son Louis in 2010, and he is too cute. This is so sweet, especially right before they holidays! Check out People Magazine for a full story on her new daughter!