peanut butter fudge!
Attention all peanut butter lovers!!! This fudge recipe is to die for and so simple to make!
What you'll need:
- 4 cups Sugar
- 1 cup Brown Sugar, Light
- ½ cups Butter (1 Stick)
- 1 can Evaporated Milk 12 Oz
- 1 jar Marshmallow Cream (7oz)
- 1 jar Peanut Butter (16 Oz)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
What to do:
1. Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
2. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar, brown sugar, butter and evaporated milk. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, and boil for 7 minutes. Start to time this when the syrup begins to cook, and the boil can’t be stirred down. Then begin timing.
3. Remove from heat; stir in marshmallow creme until well incorporated and melted.
4. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla until smooth; spread in the prepared pan. Let cool before cutting into squares.
Makes approximately 3-5 lbs fudge.
Leave a comment