In the Know with Natalie!
Posted on August 21 2015
Lots of love and relationship issues going on in the gossip world this week! Relationships are ending,
relationships not even existing are making headlines, oh, and the love relationship with coffee has been...
delayed. See what major news articles happened this week:
1. Nick Jonas set the record straight on whether he and Kendall Jenner are dating.
When interviewed he said the are just friends, and not dating (womp womp). His brother
Joe is dating Kendall's best friend Gigi Hadid so they are photographed together frequently,
but no, they aren't going to be Hollywood's newest power couple.
2. Megan Fox has filed for divorce, just days after announcing her separation from husband
Brian Austin Green, citing "irreconcilable differences". I wonder how many Hollywood couples
have cited Irreconcilable differences on their divorce papers. Another one bites the dust.
3. Major Dilemma for all PSL lovers! The pumpkin spice phenomenon has been delayed.
Here is why: Starbucks picks a nationwide release date for the PSL, as well as an early release
date for markets who are deemed really into their PSLs and the date is usually end of August,
early September. This year it is September 8th. Oh boy, what is the world going to do?? lol.
4. Demi Lovato is under scrutiny by protestors who want her super hot cover of the September 2015
issue of Cosmopolitan magazine covered up on store shelves. Demi released a statement saying, "What
these individuals who are protesting don’t understand is that for the first time in a long time I feel incredibly
EMPOWERED and the MOST BEAUTIFUL I’ve ever felt on this magazine.” Demi has publicly discussed
her eating disorder problems and body issues, and now is healthy and looks incredible. She is a role
model in my eyes. Work it, Demi!
5. La La Anthony Responds to Cheating Rumors and posts Instagram video with Carmelo Anthony and
her rep states the allegations are "absolutely not true." Watch video here. It's so cute! Show those rumor
starters what true love is, Mr. and Mrs. Anthony!