Best Dressed: 2015 Cannes Film Festival
Just when you thought it couldn’t get any more glamorous than the Met Ball, the annual Cannes Film Festival
set the fashion bar even higher. Everybody who's anybody travels to the beautiful South of France to attend red
carpet premieres and fabulous soirees—plenty of reasons to get dressed to the nines!
We are loving these looks so far. CANnes (lol ;) you believe how flawless these women look? En regardant bien, ladies!
1. Joan Smalls in an Azzedine Alaïa design. She makes it look so easy. #flawless
2. Kendall Jenner in a mulberry-hued Calvin Klein halter gown. That color? I want to live in it!
3. Karlie Kloss in a white beaded Tom Ford column gown, looking fierce as usual.
4. Chanel Iman in a Zuhair Murad Couture gown featuring white floral details and a billowing skirt.
Can you say GORGEOUS?
5. Eva Longoria looking sultry in a black Versace creation with black lace-up gladiators.
Work it, Eva!
6. Zoë Kravitz in Valentino Haute Couture. I want to be friends with Zoe, she seems so cool & badass, but in a chic way.
I like it. Good genes, huh? Who doesn't love Lenny?
What do you think about our picks? It was hard to choose! :)
Karlie Kloss looks amazing and I love Eva Longoria’s shoes!
wow kendall is KILLIN it!
They all look like goddesses!!
I really like all of these!!
Kendall Jenner and Karlie Kloss are killin’ it!
Leave a comment