Our Fall Bucket List
Posted on October 03 2014
Fall is Earth’s little gift to us to prepare for the cold days ahead after such a beautiful summer. Now that laying out on the beach working on our tan isn’t a weekend activity anymore, what are we going to do? We’re going to do really fun fall-inspired stuff and see what else Long Island has to offer! Check out our handy map to plan out all of your Fall Bucket List activities and say, "Hello, Autumn!"
- Have a picnic on the beach in your coziest Ooh la la sweaters in Long Beach
- Attend the Cutest Dog Contest in Long Beach on October 12th
- Share some of Long Island's best milkshakes with a friend at Diner By The Sea.
- Have a good ol’ American Sunday drinking pumpkin ale, eating buffalo wings,
and watching football at Parlay Gastro Pub right down the block from our RVC location.
They offer 65 craft beers. Cheers!
- Make pumpkin pie with pumpkins you picked off the vine from Elwood Pumpkin Farm in Huntington.
- Attend the Cutest Dog Contest in Huntington on October 11th.
- Attend Babylon's Oktoberfest and Cutest Dog Contest on October 18th.
- Ride bikes to the Sunken Forest in Fire Island, and spot the local deer strolling along the sidewalks.
- Stop by Sayville’s fall festival October 25.
- Visit Gateway Playhouse's Haunted House in Bellport. Voted Long Island’s #1 haunted house,
it's just under a 20 minute drive from our Sayville location.
And don't forget about these special events we are having in our stores all month long...
- Support Breast Cancer by shopping in one of our locations on 10/13.
10% of our proceeds are being donated to a local team.
Play SUNDAY FoohTBALL.
Make an Ooh la la purchase on a Sunday for a chance to win a gift card!
- For every $50 you spend in stores 10/1-10/14, get a $10 voucher to use
on any purchase made from 10/15 - 10/31.