Best & Worst of the Emmys Red Carpet
Posted on August 26 2014
Television's biggest stars hit the red carpet last night for the 66th Primetime Emmy Awards. There was lots of different looks on the red carpet, some beautiful, some daring, some strange. Colorful dresses definitely made bold statements on the red carpet as did elegant neutral dresses. Check out our picks for best and worst dressed for the evening, along with our three favorite best dressed men! Let us know your thoughts!
- Julia Roberts wearing Elie Saab Couture always looks elegant and beautiful, and that smile! Gosh, I am jealous! She proved that she is still and will always be Hollywood’s “Pretty Woman” at the Emmys last night! She exudes such class and elegance. You go, girl!
- Heidi Klum In Zac Posen. Need we say more? This coral dress fit her beautifully and her hair, make-up and accessories all together made her look like an absolute vision.
- Michelle Monaghan looked gorgeous last night wearing Giambattista Valli Couture. The slit made this dress super sexy and we loved the color on her! Labor Day is close ladies, wear white while you can!
- Lena Dunham wearing Giambattista Valli. Although we love this funny girl, I wish someone would help style her better for awards! She always seems to go to extremes for awards but wish she would just maybe try something a little more subtle. The fit, color, hair, was all wrong. Sorry Lena!
- Sarah Paulson looks like a little girl In Armani Privé. This dress was too extreme, did nothing for her petite figure and looked like a horror story itself!
- Mayim Bialik wearing Oliver Tolentino looks like she is ready for prom, decades ago. The color was beautiful, but the dress just had too much going on and was overbearing for her figure. Also, too much dress for August in California Mayim!
Best Dressed Men:
- Nikolaj-Coster-Waldau looked very handsome wearing In Salvatore Ferragamo. He sure can pull off a ton of armor on Game of Thrones, but we don’t mind at all seeing him in a tux at all!
- Kit Harington, another Game of Thrones hunk, on our best dressed list! He is rocking a slicked back bun, and we totally dig it with his tux. He looks very serious and sexy, just like his Jon Snow character.
- Matt Bomer is a man who could literally wear anything and still look handsome, but we must say he is looking finnneeee in this classic Tom Ford tux.