In The Know with Natalie!
Posted on July 18 2014
1. Everybody's favorite hunk on TV, Charlie Hunnam aka Jax will be taking his final ride
this September. The premiere date of Sons of Anarchy's seventh and final season will be
Tuesday, Sept. 9. I am very sad about this one, this show is great!
What will Jax star in next?
2. The Queen of Fashion herself, Joan Rivers stated that Lindsay Lohan, has had a
record breaker "Week of Good Looks" and we couldn't agree more! The starlet, who is
usually in the media regarding trouble in her life, seems to be proving the world wrong
with her latest looks and good girl behavior! I heard LiLo will be taking the London Stage
debut in a production of David Mamet's Speed-the-Plow. Lindsay, you go girl!
3. The stylish funny girl Nicole Richie is back on reality TV and I couldn't be happier
about it. I loved her on Simple Life and I can't wait to watch her on VH1'S new series
Candidly Nicole. Nicole is such a talented and hilarious woman and mother of two adorable
children, I can't wait to watch her every Thursday!
4. My opinion on the two best dressed at The ESPY'S definitely go to Jessica Alba
wearing Elie Saab Haute Couture and Chrissy Teigen in a sultry jumpsuit by Elisabetta Franch.
Looking good ladies!
5. Lastly, a flashback Friday that was hilarious and shocking.
Dwayne Johnson aka "The Rock" in the 90's. I laughed out loud for
a while with this one. Love the fanny pack though!