Best of the Week: Peaches & Cream
I'm loving the warm and luxurious hues of peaches and cream this week. Sugar and spice, and everything nice.
1. Tier For The Party Shorts ($32 in our store). I bought a pair similar to these last year in pink and I adore them. They are super comfy and give a plain tee just a little something extra.
2. Peonies are one of my favorite flowers, and this bouquet in shades of peaches and cream is absolutely gorgeous!
3. Stila Convertible Color in Gerbera. Peach blush is my favorite and I can rarely ever find one I really love. This stuff is great. It gives a really natural looking color and also does double duty as a lip color!
4. Ginger & Co. Hand It To Me Dreamy Handcream. I am a sucker for cute packaging, which is why I picked this up, but I actually really like it. It's not too thick and smells really delicious. Also love their Soft on You Comforting Body Butter.
5. Peach Gummy Rings. Yum.
6. James and the Giant Peach. Loved this book when I was a kid. Such a great story. I'm feeling nostalgic!
7. Cutting Close Clutch ($44 in our store). I love anything laser cut, and the peach leather looks so cool with the gold under layer. This clutch is also vegan leather for all of you animal lovers out there.
love the taste of a good peach ring! yumm
Love that clutch! So dainty
Love these picks! Especially the peach gummies!
Crochet and denim all the way!
Absolutely in love with this!!! Love each and every thing on here :)
Leave a comment