Best of the Week
Posted on April 18 2014
1. Comfort Zone Cardigan ($44 in our store). I’d buy this is every color ever made if I could.
The long length makes it look so chic and it’s perfect for this time of year!
2. Mac Patentpolish lip pencil in Go For Girlie.
Perfect for girls like me very EASY to use!
3. Succulents! I’m testing out my green thumb this year starting out with these babies!
I just bought a whole bunch at Dee’s Nursery and Florist in Oceanside. They look great in mason jars!
4. Avocado Banana Smoothies! So easy to make just take an avocado, a banana, 1 freshly squeezed orange,
some honey to taste, and a bit of coconut milk. Throw it in a blender with ice and you’re good to go! I’ve been
making these for breakfast a few times a week!
5. Stroke of Brilliance Navy Striped Pants ($64 in our store). I wore these out on Saturday and got so many
compliments and was so comfortable all night. One of my favorite purchases ever!