Best Of The Week: Sporty Chic!
Posted on April 11 2014
Baseball season has arrived! And I have the perfect sporty chic outfit for you! The key to dressing for a baseball game is to make it seem like you didn't put too much effort into your outfit and aren't head to toe in the team’s gear. When going to a baseball game you want to always be comfortable, (those seats can be the worst) but still looking cute is a must! Let me know what you think!
1. The tied up Without Worry Ivory Tee makes this outfit cool and casual, yet effortlessly chic! A good white tee goes such a long way!
2. Black Converse are the perfect shoe for a baseball game! Comfortable and you’ll look like you can hang with the guys while being effortlessly stylish all at the same time.
3. Of course you must still dress to impress, so a little glam is needed. The Best of All Gold is the perfect accessory to add to this simple chic outfit!
4. Luckily, a good pair of distressed shorts like the Tough Days Denim Shorts can be as versatile as it is comfortable. Perfect for a warm summer game!
5. Although I would never suggest wearing Yankees gear because it would be sacrilegious for me to do so, it is key to support your team by adding their logo and/or colors. Your team's baseball hat will be a great addition!
6. We are girls, so we need a cute bag that matches our outfit and can hold all our goodies. The Sure To Shine Bag is great for all your needs, it's the perfect size to keep a little make up for some touch ups, a light sweatshirt in case it gets cool outside and maybe some snacks to sneak in!