Ooh la la. I love all things French. The clothes, the food, the language, the romance, and especially the champagne--what's not to love? This week I picked some of my very favorite things that remind me of the greatest city in the world--Paris!
1. French Bulldog Tank (Now only $20 in our store). This cute little guy will bring a little playfulness to any outfit. Go fetch one in our store before they're gone!
2. Saint-Paul de Vence, France. Of all the places I've traveled, this tiny little commune is my all-time favorite. Known for its art galleries and museums, this city, one of the oldest Medieval towns on the French Riviera, is a walkable maze of cobblestone streets.
3. Edith Piaf had one of the most beautiful voices in the world and was one of the world's first divas. She was nicknamed The Little Sparrow for her tiny frame, but huge voice. The Musee Edith Piaf, in one of her friend's apartments Paris, is one of the coolest places ever.
4. Eiffel Tower Accessory Pouch ($24 in our store). I'm a sucker for anything with an Eiffel Tower on it, and this pouch is the perfect accessory. For traveling, makeup, art supplies, it's a must-have.
5. Eiffel Tower Jewelry Dish. I got this from Anthropologie last year and use it to hold all of my most precious jewelry. It's a little touch of Paris in my bedroom that I absolutely adore.
6. French movies! I love me some subtitles. From the 1950s to today, there is a French movie I love from every single decade. Two of my favorites are "Amelie" and "Love Me if You Dare". Both so romantic and quirky in that special way only the French can pull off.
7. A list about French stuff is never complete without macarons! There's just something about indulging in this dessert that makes you feel like such a girly girl and channels your inner Marie Antoinette. Manhattan Sweets Boutiques Bakery in Islip, NY makes great ones. Yum!