Best of the Week
Posted on March 21 2014
Nikki's picks for Best of the Week have us seeing red - in the best way!
1. Dancing in Pleats Skirt ($42 in our store). Maxi Skirts are such a great look, but I'm especially digging them this year because of the shear skirt with the bold mini under. It adds a fun, flirty feel.
2. Desert Dusk Clutch ($30 in our store). This clutch is great to add to any outfit; I'm still in love with tribal prints and this piece will certainly be added to my collection.
3. Grand Radiance Earrings ($16 in our store). I’m thrilled to start wearing big earrings again, these are perfect!
4. Taking Back Sunday's "Happiness Is" I am so excited about this album release, these guys really rock on it!
5. Dr. Bronner Castile Peppermint Soap. I have been addicted to this since my sister introduced me to it few weeks ago. It automatically wakes my body up.
6. Bobble Bottle Water. All the cool girls at our Bay Shore offices have one of these. It filters your water as you're sipping. It also saves you money on purchasing water, saves the environment one plastic bottle at a time & it comes in really fun colors!