Oscars, Hollywood's biggest night! The only thing more exciting than seeing who will win an Oscar, is seeing what they will wear. With all the A-list celebrities (and some B-list!) under one roof, the fashion was bound to be jaw dropping. And that it was, that it was. I think it was safe to say there were very few disappointments this year (we are nice sometimes). Here are our votes for Hollywood's best and worst dressed for the night.
*Best Dressed Ladies*
1. Honestly, we have no words for how beautiful Kate Hudson looked last night. She wore a white, cleavage showing Atelier Versace gown. It was the PERFECT dress for her! She may not have won an Oscar, but she definitely won Ooh's Best Dressed Award!
2. Even though Jessica Biel's perfect accessory, her hubby Justin Timberlake, wasn't on her arm, she was something to see on the red carpet. She caught everyone's eye in her embellished Chanel Couture column gown and her elegant Tiffany & Co. jewls. Man, did she wear it well! Two thumbs up to you, Jessica!
3. Lupita Nyong'o, the princess of the Oscars last night. She wore a pale blue, plunging custom Prada dress with Fred Leighton jewelry. If you look up elegance in the dictionary you will see Lupita in this stunning dress next to the definition!
4. Wow, Emma Watson is all grown up! We love this look on her, she walked the red carpet in a Vera Wang dress and Jimmy Choo heels. We are a fan of the edgy twist she put on her outfit with the stacked rings, messy updo and the slash of red lipstick! She definitely put a spell on us last night!
5. Jennifer Lawrence was a perfect example that sometimes less is more! She looked ravishing in her red Dior dress with peplum details. But her backwards Neil Lane necklace made the outfit. The stunning carved rock necklace is priced at 2 million dollars with 100 carrots of diamonds! She didn't need that 2 million dollar necklace to look like a million bucks, but it didn't hurt!
6. When does Charlize Theron not look amazing?! She wore the hell out of her black Christian Dior gown. And that 31-carat flawless Winston Cluster Diamond pendant that lay on her neck left us speechless. The whole outfit is flawless, but it is safe to say that Charlize Theron MADE that dress.
*Worst Dressed Ladies*
1. If only you saw our face when Anna Kendrick walked out on the red carpet. It was almost as bad as this dress looked on her. This J Mendel dress has way too much going on, from the mesh panels to the criss cross back. And that thigh high slit...oh hunny, you are not Angelina Jolie. The only thing we can say is that Anna Kendrick never really looks good on the red carpet, so at least she is consistent.
2. Is that really Penelope Cruz? How could one of the most beautiful women in the world look so bad?! Was she going to a toga party or the Oscars in this powder pink Giambattista Valli Haute Couture silk gown? From the back the dress looked like it had a cape. Girl, you are the one who needs saving with this little number!
3. Kristen Bell, Ek! The patterns of this a Roberto Cavalli dress are just not okay! Bell said she was going for the "Frozen" princess look. We hate to break it to you Kristen but you are not getting your happy ending in this dress!
*Best Dressed Men*
1. Hubba Hubba! We love the maroon on Chris Hemsworth. He did that David August tuxedo and shirt justice, if we do say so ourselves! We can not get over how handsome he looked last night. One of our favorites by far!
2.We loved that Jared Leto spiced things up with the white tuxedo jacket and red bow tie! He had that cool old school vibe going in Saint Laurent. His flowing locks are to die for, wish we knew how he gets those perfect beach waves! But when we look at Jared Leto all we see are those mesmerizing eyes!
3. If you don't look at Bradley Cooper and say "damn, he is one of the sexiest men I have ever seen" you should get your eyes checked. Sorry, but we can't help but think innapropriate thoughts when we see Bradley Cooper! He rocked that Tom Ford suit! He looked perfect, just perfect!
1. One of Hollywood's favorite couples, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie looked like royalty on the red carpet last night. Angelina was wearing an Elie Saab dress, Ferragamo shoes & clutch and Brad was wearing Tom Ford. They always make it look so easy, it's hard to hate them!
2. Look at those striking parents-to-be, Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis. Jason looked pretty damn dapper in his blue Prada Tux, but Olivia stole the show with her baby bump glow and Valentino dress! They have to be one of the cutest couples ever!
3.We love love love Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum. We loved Jenna's Reem Acra nude dress, her body looks amazing! Channing Tatum handsome as always in his sleek black tux! They always look so in love, it's hard to hate that he married anyone else but us!