Best of the Week
Posted on February 28 2014
It's Bridget's "Best of the Week"! Check out the items she loves that perfectly complement her laid-back style.
1. Black Candlelight Sleeping Mask ($24 in our store). "This was given as a gift to me years ago by a very special person. Once I tried it I instantly became hooked on what I call "sleepies", and use it every night. When we got this one in again I had to re-buy it!"
2. My Two Pocket Weekender ($280 in our store, multiple colors). "I look forward to traveling just so I can use this gorgeous piece of leather! It's so pretty and holds so much. Best part about it? It fits as a carry on!"
3. My Globe Skateboard. "I just went to California, and my boyfriend and I got to skateboard together in so many nice places. It's a great way for us to get outside and be active together."
4. Farmstead Home Flannels. "Flannels are a year round trend for me. I recently bought on of their Vintage Washed Flannels at a little shop on the side of the road of the Pacific Coast Highway. It's so soft and the faded color is so pretty."
5. Refinery 29. "I read blogs on and off. Over the years some have been good, and some not-so-much. Refinery 29 always has the best posts. From fashion to DIYs, to good book referrals." (They definitely inspire us!)