Happy Friday, everyone! It's Best of the Week time. Take a look at what the always-fabulous Natalie is loving this week:
1. Stance Socks for Babies. I am going to be an aunt in April and I couldn't help myself when I saw this gift box of baby Stance socks for girls, they are too cute, I can't wait to see her in them.
2. Alien by Theirry Mugler. This is my favorite perfume in the world, it is so amazing.
3. Leese Fitch Pinot Noir. I love a good red wine, especially in the winter time. Someone bought me a bottle of this Pinot Noir and it was amazing, it is smooth and delish!
4. EOS Sweet Mint Lip Balm. I am a chap stick aficionado and I have a newfound obsession with EOS lip balm. I particularly love the sweet mint flavor. It is unreal, it's like heaven and I cannot stop using it!
5. Love Life Black Loafer. Sold at Ooh la la, $60. Besides being completely done with snow boots these loafers are not only so chic they are comfortable and I think that loafers might be my favorite thing right now!
6. Dolman's Best Friend Blue Striped Top. Sold at Ooh la la, $36. If you are looking for the cutest and most comfortable top, this is a must have. It looks amazing on and is literally so soft. It is perfect and it comes in more colors, oh boy!