NERD ALERT! I'll admit it, I'm kind of a nerd. I read comic books, watch Sci-Fi movies, own an R2D2 (ya know, from Star Wars) pen and would probably get along really well with Sheldon from "The Big Bang Theory" (ok, that's a lie, no one would get along with Sheldon). Anyway, here are a few nerdy things that I'm digging this week:
1. Every nerdy girl needs a graphic tee and this Extinct Tee ($26 in our store) is one of my favorites. I mean, a bird wearing headphones? Lol...
2. I like my Sci-Fi with a side of "will they or won't they?" so the back and forth between Chuck and Sarah of "Chuck" Scully and Mulder from "X-Files" make these two of my all-time favorite Sci-Fi shows. They are both on Netflix instant right now so whether you like your detective shows funny or more serious, they're both perfect for a Sunday binge watch.
3. Fearless Tablet Case ($54 in our store). Nerdy can be pretty! Dress up your tech with this gorgeous tablet case.
4. My Converse are my go-to shoe. They comfy, casual and cute. I have owned so many different pairs, but right now I'm rocking these pink ones. They are the perfect combo of nerdy and girly.
5. The LEGO Movie. I am so excited to see this. I always played with LEGOs as a kid and this movie (and its all-star cast) has been getting rave reviews across the board. Click the link, the website is adorable!
6. Love is a Mix Tape by Rob Sheffield. This touching memoir tries to answer the question "What is love?" through music and the soundtrack of music-geek Rob and punk-rock-chick Renée's life together.