When the winter outside is frightful, I long to fill the calendar with simple, cozy winter nights at home. Layers and texture are key for creating a comfy spot to snuggle in. Top your bed with throw pillows, a fluffy duvet, and a knit blanket. With a stack of magazines or a couple good novels, you can truly escape!
The essentials to taking it easy…
1. Pardon My French Thermal. $32 in our store.
2. Volcano Candle. Capri Blue Aspen Bay Candles feature tropical fruits, sugared oranges, lemons, and limes, redolent with lightly exotic mountain greens. fragrances blend exotic essential and frangrance oils for a unique olfactory experience!
3. Moon River Bakery S'mores bars. Yummm!
4. Black Sharkey Stance Socks. $16 in our store. Made with buttery-soft combed cotton and a pop of red so you can wear your heart on your sleeve.
5. Pinot Noir wine from Martha Clara Vineyards. Always try to keep it local!
6. Ooh la la Pillow. I received this as a gift and love it! Thank you to the special person that gave it to me! Love love love!
7. Noah! A four-legged friend always appreciates a night in!