Spring Is In The Air!
Posted on March 15 2016
It's almost time to say goodbye to winter (except for the silly weather forecast that we are paying NO mind to for this weekend). With nicer weather in our near future, I wanted to share some spring activities and events that I found interesting that I am planning on doing this season!
1. Shop Our Early Bird Sale on March 20th is a definite! The sale starts at 6 AM with 50% off the entire store and decreases by 10% off every hour ending with the entire store being 10% off from 10 AM until we close at 6 PM. The store is filled with great sale items that will be included in sale as well as a ton of fabulous new spring arrivals!
2. Ms. Lauryn Hill is performing on Friday, April 15th at 9 PM at Kings Theatre in Brooklyn, New York. I’ve always been such a fan! To buy tickets click here.
3. Bacon and Beer Classic at Citi Field: April 22-April 23, 2016. This sounds like such a fun event for a girls day out, or even a date! Citi Field is hosting their 3rd annual NYC Bacon and Beer Classic! Experience 100+ craft beers, 50+ bacon-infused dishes from the best local chefs, music, games and more. For more information, visit www.baconandbeerclassic.com
4. Go zip lining at The Adventure Park at Long Island. Located in Wheatley Heights, 10 aerial trails of obstacles and a few zip lines give visitors the feeling of flying -- while harnessed, of course. This place looks so fun! For more information, click here.
5. Shop at Elephants Trunk Flea Market in New Milford, Connecticut. This flea market is a hidden gem. It started as a local secret place that has now become a popular New England tradition for people seeking a truly authentic experience. Only open on Sundays, shop over 500 vendors with the most unique finds,and an ever-changing mixture of food trucks from all over the east coast. Sunday, April 3rd 2016 is scheduled to be opening day for ET Flea Market! For more information visit http://www.etflea.com/.
We hope you like our ideas, Happy Almost Spring! :)